Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lady gaga white wedding dress fitted debut


"Variety godmother" Lady gaga ongoing world tour station in London, she was wearing a white wedding dress fitted appearance, despite nominally accountable to have been the death of Princess Diana (Princess Diana) and Amy Winehouse pay tribute , but more like Lady gaga wearing this body wedding Funny.
In fact, a long time ago, Lady gaga had said would like to pay tribute to Princess Diana: "When I was a little girl, 'People's Princess' is the most important person in the life of my mother and I, I swear, if I was able to to convene a concert in London, I am sure some way to pay tribute to her. "do Lady gaga Speaking, the concerts, held in London, in addition to dedicated to Princess Diana song at she also wore a white the wedding is to pay tribute to each other.
Lady gaga wearing this body wedding looks more like in Funny, this low-cut wedding dress fitted upper body exposed the Lady gaga breasts almost broken nest out while wearing high Hentian hand and skirt Lady gaga walking posture is also very funny. Nevertheless, when the face of the photographer's lens, Lady gaga did not forget the light show dance show clumsy figure, and she is still under the help of a friend to show a horizontal plate that says - we are Ailun Dun ! British media also took the opportunity to jokingly: "Lady gaga marry night in London!"
Subsequently, Lady gaga on Twitter expressed London's favorite: "Tonight is simply great, I do not know to say what I always do not forget tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment